Saturday, January 10, 2015

Winter Wonderland Makeup Look

Hey Hey my lovely friends! Are you ready for January cause its here and its full force winter here in Quebec...weather has been so cold all week! & this video... i was inspired by snowflakes and ice.. we've been getting a lot of icey days! I prefer lots of snow lots of it.. and lesser cold days... winter is beautiful... i have a new view to life itself after everything thats happened the past two years.. i'm grateful for all the seasons and what life has to offer! Any how no more mushy stuff ... but back to the tutorial i hope you like this look ...you can even use it for valentines day! I keep trying new things for my videos! I hope you like the lighting and the product info during the video instead of voice over I'm trying out new ideas until i find the best one that best describes me! Here are some direct links to products incase you were wondering! 

P.S. I also added foundation details... i usually don't mention it on my videos! well here you have it! enjoy xox


Winter Wonderland Makeup Tutorial 

Face:
Benefit Primer - The POREfessional 
Anastasia Contour - Contour Kit
Urban Decay Setting Spray - All Nighter Long-Lasting Setting Spray

Eyes:
Too Faced Palette - A Few of my Favorite Things
Stila Gel Liner - Smudge Pot
Lis Watier Eyeliner - Waterproof Eyeliner
Anastasia Brows - Brow Wiz
Anastasia Brow Gel - Brow Gel 
Maybelline Mascara - Volume Express The Mega Plush
Armani Mascara - Eyes to Kill Mascara

Lips:
Lancome Lip Liner - LLipidique 

1 comment:

  1. you look great, nice magical move colours ice cold ... love it....

    ReplyDelete