Friday, January 16, 2015

Midnight Romance Makeup

Hello hello my gorgeously beautiful lovely friends! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week! have you seen my latest makeup tutorial? I've been feeling the blue lately...who knows what will inspire me next..  I've seen lots of girls rocking this blue/sapphire type colour! & i'm loving it! i'll probably be back to my neutrals by the weekend! It's my safe zone! whats your favourite go to makeup look? we all have our go to looks that we know and feel our best! So here it is my latest makeup tutorial (and details to products used) "midnight romance" makeup look/tutorial! i've been uploading back to back makeup looks... want to change things up again...If your new to my channel don't you worry you can catch up in no time! you can check it out on my youtube channel - missrabianalicious!

P.S. How do you like my makeup videos so far? Anything i should try? any suggestions?

Midnight Romance Makeup Tutorial 
Too Faced Primer - Hangover Replenishing face primer
Make Up For Ever Contour - Sculpting Kit
Maybelline Concealer - Instant Age Rewind Concealer
Dior Blush - DiorBlush Vibrant Colour Powder Blush
Urban Decay HighLight - Naked Illuminated
Lancome Makeup Remover - Bi-Facil 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Palette - Naked3
Urban Decay palette - Electric Pressed Pigment Palette
Armani Palette - Eyeshadows
Anastasia Brows - Brow Wiz
Anastasia Brow Gel - Brow Gel 
Maybelline Mascara - Volume Express The Mega Plush

Lips:
Lancome Lip Liner - Le Lipidique 
Buxom Gloss - Full-Bodied Lip Gloss


Here are some screen shots i love from the video!! don't forget to follow me on instagram to see more of my fashion related photos! 





PSSSSSSTTT .... follow me on instagram for more makeup related photos!!!
& Facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment