Sunday, December 28, 2014

Smokey Cat Eye Makeup

Hello hello my gorgeously lovely friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! next up 2 birthdays back to back & of corse new years! haven't really been online friendly since the holidays came! I've been super busy with family who came to spend Christmas with us this year! Here is my last video i did right before Christmas! & If your new to my channel don't you worry you can catch up in no time i just recently started uploading makeup related videos! you can check it out on my youtube channel - missrabianalicious!
I tried something new this time for this video.. I hope you like the lighting and the product info during the video instead of voice over I'm trying out new ideas until i find the best one that best describes me! Here are some direct links to products incase you were wondering!

P.S. How do you like my makeup videos so far? Anything i should try? any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment