Monday, January 26, 2015

TAG - 3 Products Only!

Hey Hey! Can't believe its almost February where has the time gone? weather still cold some random days in between weather is nice but never stays for long! So with the cold weather a nice fun tag was perfect!... i was tagged to use only three products on the eyes including the eyebrows.. tricky but i think it turned out great! what do you think? did you like my eye makeup? I usually use mascara on my lower lashes.. but this time i wanted to keep the main focus on top lashes and wing.. would you have done bottom lashes as well? direct links to both my video & the girl who Tagged me on youtube! 

P.S. her link is on my description section of my video on youtube! psst don't forget to subscribe to my channel! please? & thank you! xox


Three Products Only TAG 

Face:
Too Faced Primer - Hangover Relenishing Face Primer 
 Lancome Concealer  - EFFACERNES
Maybelline Concealer  - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment 
Anastasia Contour - Contour Kit
Urban Decay Setting Spray - All Nighter Long-Lasting Setting Spray
Dior Blush - DiorBlush Vibrant Colour Powder Blush
Make Up For Ever Contour - Sculpting kit
Beauty Blender - Pro

Eyes:
Too Faced Palette - Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar
Stila Gel Liner - Smudge Pot
Anastasia Brows - Brow Wiz
Maybelline Mascara - Volume Express The Mega Plush

Lips:
COVERGIRL Lip Liner - LipPerfection 
Mac Lipstick - Disney Maleficent - True Love's Kiss


PSSSSSSTTT .... follow me on instagram for more makeup related photos!!!
& Facebook...

1 comment: