Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Crochet with Love

The weather has gotten worse.. ugh one day nicer and then days that are -30c... but on the brighter side...I love wearing Ana's design! They really are some of my favourite pieces I've got in my closet... love love love... She designed the hate and scarf!.. The woman not only designs clothing.. she makes blankets... scarfs.. hats... I wonder what else she can do! She's the bomb! makes a woman feel so beautiful .. like a real lady she brings out such a feminine side to her designs... she brings out the true girly girl from within me!! I really hope you love these accessories she made as much as i do!! Especially with the black fur pom pom to match my black fur on my coat! anyhow....More photos below + closer look of her design!! xox

P.S. She knits too.. & now she's been doing crochet! She can do it all! She's so good! you have to check her out on youtube! She's also the one who thought me how to knit! 







Here are some random photos without my coat & accessories just enjoying my Sunday shopping! I love shopping what girl doesn't? right? & had to capture Starbucks! one of my favourite places!! yum

Did you like my outfit?
Get this Look:
Coat: Rudsak 
Black Jeans: Juicy Couture
Boots: Michael Kors
Purse: Michael Kors
T-Shirt: Disney Store
Sweater: Ana Botelho 
Boots: Michael Kors 
Cheffon Silk Scarf: TopShop
Nails: Nars - ChinaTown
Rings: Spence Diamonds
Grey Scarf: Ana Botelho
Grey and black pom pom Tuque: Ana Botelho
Fur Gloves: Rudsak

PSSSSSSTTT .... follow me on Instagram for more fashion related photos!!!

2 comments:

  1. Look looks great with the infinity and toque... Thank you for posting on ur web. Site

    ReplyDelete