Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Victoria's Secret Makeup & Hair inspired Tutorial

Hello hello my gorgeously lovely friends! Here is yet another new video! I've been on a roll right! do you want to see more? I'm having a blast uploading all these videos for ya! Which is your favourite so far? If your new to my channel don't you worry you can catch up in no time i just recently started uploading makeup related videos! you can check it out on my youtube channel - missrabianalicious!
Okay okay back to this post which is about Victoria's Secret! Did you guys watch the fashion show! It was just gorgeous!  So i had to post a VS inspired makeup & hair video for ya! This look is especially great for feeling sexy and just a slight bed ready if you know what i mean! Its perfect for your lover.. or even for yourself! we all want to feel like a Victoria's Secret Angel right? I hope you liked the whole makeup and hair.. i wanted it to be subtle yet sexy with not many products! Just bringing that inner beauty! Any how I'm rambling if you want to learn more on the products i used and so on and so forth... well keep reading! enjoy my lovely friends! xox

P.S. Do you prefer a cover of mine as the background music? or did you like me changing it up! you can always check out my music on my youtube channel - missfrenchy88!

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 Makeup & Hair Tutorial 
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmieCFQMeLk )



PSSSSSSTTT .... follow me on instagram for more makeup related photos!!!
& Facebook...

3 comments: