Saturday, December 06, 2014

Holiday Glam Makeup Look

Hello hello my lovely friends here is a new video! It's a Holiday Glam makeup look! I think this holiday the red lips have changed from the typical bright lip to a gorgeous dark burgundy/deep reds! MY FAVOURITE! I'll be rocking this as long as i can! Would you like to see more of these kind of holiday inspired makeup looks? I was thinking of adding some outfits eventually too .. or maybe even a hair tutorial with it!  I really never realized how much fun it would be to just sit in front of a camera & do these kind of tutorials! I absolutely love makeup it's a hobby of mine.... Although music is something un replaceable...i feel that makeup & music go so well hand in hand! I really hope you enjoyed this look here are the products used for this look...you can use similar shadows! REMEMBER be creative let the mind be free and explore your makeup & become closer with your face structure! Love your face! 

P.S. Did you prefer a cover of mine as the background music? or did you like me changing it up! you can always check out my music on my youtube channel - missfrenchy88!


Holiday Glam Makeup Look

PSSSSSSTTT .... follow me on instagram for more makeup related photos!!!
& Facebook...

2 comments: