Saturday, November 29, 2014

Kylie Jenner M A K E U P Look

A first for me again!!!! Decided to do a celebrity inspired makeup look and for my first celeb inspired look why not a Kylie look right? i follow her on Instagram and when i saw this pic i thought it reminded me of my fun simple looks i do a lot! Did you like this look i did? I hope so! would you like to see more of these? I was thinking of adding some outfits too .. not just a makeup look maybe the next one ill add a similar outfit look! sounds good right? 
I really never realized how much fun it would be to just sit in front of a camera & do tutorials! I absolutely love makeup it's a hobby of mine.... Although music is something un replaceable...i feel that makeup & fashion go so well  hand in hand with music! I really hope you enjoyed this look here are the products used for this look...you can use similar shadows! REMEMBER be creative let the mind be free and explore your makeup talent!

P.S. Did you like the background cover? it's a cover i did a little while ago and i posted it on my original youtube channel! direct links below! enjoy my lovely friends xox


Kylie Jenner Inspired Makeup



P.S. Music playing during the entire video is a cover i did here is the video! 

Jennifer Lopez (J.lo) - First love (missfrenchy88 cover) Official Music Video 


PSSSSSSTTT .... follow me on instagram for more makeup related photos!!!
& Facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment