Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Light SnowFlakes & Presents - Outfit of the day!


Hey hey Lovely friends! Don't you love the holidays? I love christmas! it's the best time of the year shopping for your loved ones.. in this case christmas came early for me! i got a new winter coat and a few other things.. I'm thinking of doing a weekend haul for ya! (that video should be up on my 2nd channel on youtube you can check out my last haul video there too) This was also the first weekend the snow actually came down and stayed on the ground here in Montreal... and for the first time in years i wasn't bothered by it. I'm just so grateful to have my princess alive and getting better each and every day!!! With that being said why not an outfit of the day right? So Mr Steven took some photos of me outdoors and indoors! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Back to a week of more posts & videos for you!!!!!
P.S. Don't forget at the bottom of this post more details on everything I'm wearing!! enjoy xox











Did you like my outfit?
Get this Look:
Coat: Rudsak 
Skirt: Leather skirt by Marciano
Top: Marciano
Stud Earrings: Aldo Accessories
Earring: Forever21
Nylons: Secret Collection
Boots: Michael Kors 
Purse: Ralph Lauren Leather
Nails: Dior - Lili 121
Rings: Spence Diamonds
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Additionelle 
Pearl Ring: (given to me as a gift have no clue where its from)
Scarf: Ardene 

PSSSSSSTTT .... follow me on Instagram for more fashion related photos!!!

2 comments: