Friday, November 14, 2014

B E S T Mistake - A missfrenchy88 Cover!

Hey lovely friends! i just posted on my youtube channel a new video!! it's a cover from Ariana's latest album - best mistake! i really hope you like my version.. didn't end up doing big sean's verse.. maybe one day ill do it for fun... regardless i think it turned out great! did you like my version? 
I ended up doing the video with two different makeup looks! day one was the smokey black 7 gold winged liner & for day 2 i ended up doing a smokey purple with orange and some pink. which was your favourite look out of the two? let me know id like to read your comments. would you like the maybe see a tutorial? LET ME KNOW don't forget to write it down here or on my Facebook or even on my youtube channel under this video! i'd love to upload more videos for ya! enjoy my lovely friends if you haven't seen the video yet! 
P.S. i added some of my favourite screen shots + you can check out iPhone photos i took after shooting for the video ( on my instagram link at bottom of this post ) and it usually ends up with pyjamas! hahaha yes i love me some comfy pyjamas.. most of the time disney.. and my occasional tweety bird! 

Ariana Grande ft Big Sean - Best Mistake (cover) missfrenchy88 








PSSSSSSTTT .... follow me on instagram for more fashion related photos!!!
or
& Facebook...

1 comment: