Tuesday, June 16, 2015

How To: Brow Tutorial


Hey Lovely friends! here it is the tutorial step by step/tips and tricks to how to get/mimic the perfect brows! from step by step shaping of the brows how to fill in & the right colour shade for you! Have you seen the video tutorial?? what are you waiting for go check it out everything down below just click "continue reading" and it'll take you straight there! enjoy my lovely friends don't forget to thumbs up, subscribe & if your super amazing share? so we can get all the girlies out there to have bomb brows as well!! thank-you!! xox

As I mentioned in the video - I use the brow wiz & brow gel if you feel that you need more help shaping your brow or figuring out which shape is for you there's always different alternatives like Anastasia Brow Stencils or her stencil kit  which you can buy off her website or on Sephora! & don't get me wrong there's many many other companies that do the same type of thing with the whole stencils & brow pencils. Like i think sephora has their own and too faced as well! Here are just some of my recommendations and preferences that's all!


So lets begin the step by step! But first here are some tips & tricks! for colour - 
dark hair = 2 to 3 shades lighter than your hair
light hair = 2 to 3 shades darker than your hair
For shape here is a photo follow these steps your highest point might (2) be lower or higher than mines! Just remember to look forward centre of your eye find it and you'll find your highest point! 


Don't forget to check out my video for a closer in depth of how to: brow tutorial! it's already up on my youtube channel! enjoy my lovely friends! don't forget to leave me any of your comments incase i missed out on any information .. or any questions you might have!
feel free to ask below or on my video!

PSSSSSSTTT .... follow me on instagram for more makeup related photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment