Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Spring into Summer My MUST Haves 2015


Hello Hello!! I can't believe it summer is right around the corner.. and the weather is finally getting warmer again for a few minutes i was seeing flashbacks of the cold weather.. its been cold here and then on and off again.. weird! none the less SHOES this post is about shoes! & I love me myself some shoes! YES YES! I've already got 3 lout of the 7 Shoes above! I would say I'm definitely a shoe collector i can't wait to create a walk in closet and set up all of my shoes/display! ahh some of my dreams are coming true! Any how continue reading to find out which are the ones i already have! just case you were interested! xox


Here it goes the list of my must have shoes! I walk around a lot with a 7 year old so I don't do much with platforms/wedges unless its a day/weekend out with my bae! oh & i underlined the ones i already have! I tried direct linking all of the ones you can find online I know that the MK(#6) you can still find in stores &/or at the Ogilvy downtown Montreal couldn't find it online for ya!

1 - Michael Kors/Gabriela Metallic Embossed-Leather Wedge
2 - Aldo/Grelari
3 - Michael Kors/ Bardot Snakeskin Stiletto Sandal
4 - Aldo/Umarelle
5 - Juicy Couture/Athena
6 - Michael Kors/Olivia Slip-On Sneaker
7 - Michael Kors/Kristen Embossed-Leather Sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment