Monday, April 06, 2015

An Iggy Azalea Inspired Makeup Look!


Hey Lovely friends! Are you in as much need and desire for spring to kind of hurry up and come already? its spring alright according to the calendar... but so far the weather here isn't so "spring" and more "winter" booo.... For this makeup look i was inspired by simplicity natural looking makeup.. very dewy skin! and glossy lips... which i don't do much of anymore! this whole entire look come to think of isn't very every day for me... not even my go to when I'm trying! COOL i love trying out new things exploring my own features and whats best for my face.. love love moments like these where it's a moment of clarity "oh my god it actually turned out beautiful" sometimes... (most of the time) i surprise myself.. i tell ya I'm my worst enemy at times! lets love ourselves right?!  enjoy my lovely lovely beautiful friends & don't forget to try this look and tag me #missfrenchy88 or #missfrenchyfashion !!! i'd love to see it!!!! xox


Iggy Azalea - 2015 Kids Choice Awards inspired look 

Face:
DiorSkin Foundation -  Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup
Hourglass - Veil Mineral Primer
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Contour Kit
Maybelline Concealer - Instant Age Rewind Concealer
Mac Highlight - Mystery Princess

Eyes:
Dior Palette - Sweet Cherie Pinks
MAC Gel Liner - Little Black Bow
Anastasia Brows - Brow Wiz
Anastasia Brow Gel - Brow Gel 
Maybelline Mascara - Volume Express The Mega Plush

Lips:
Dior Palette - Sweet Cherie Pinks

Here is the photo i was inspired by.. i have a few warm makeup looks similar to this one... but what i loved the most was her outfit & when i took a look at how flawless her makeup looked.. fresh and dewy i had to recreate it but with a twist cool towns.. which i'm not one to wear very often! so here are some photos from the video as well! 





No comments:

Post a Comment