Monday, March 16, 2015

Feelin' Blue Makeup Look


Hello hello lovely friends! Did you watch the new Cinderella Movie? I LOVED IT!!! such an amazing movie! was awesome to watch my favourite childhood cartoon come to life!! I was inspired by the whole "blue" & recently picked up blue mascara & lashes! & just had to do a video with the pop of blue lashes and bold purple lips! I have another video coming up! using the new Mac Cinderella makeup! I'll be doing the look cinderella had at the ball! I can't believe it was gold!!! I was so excited when i saw that!! Cause those who know me know I love me some GOLD! back to this video for now.. here is a list of products used! & photos!! 

P.S. Whats your favourite disney cartoon? Mine was of corse Cinderella! by the way Prince charming was gorgeous/handsome in this movie!! I also have a tutorial of a purple look with purple lashes!! 



Feelin' Blue - Makeup look (Cinderella Inspired) 





No comments:

Post a Comment