Thursday, November 20, 2014

Huge Haul / Ramble - Rudsak Roots Dior Sephora etc

Hello hello my lovely friends!!! finally i get to show you my new coat!!!! super duper exciting!.. it's taken me 4 winters to finally fall in love with a new coat! yup I'm super picky! So i finally uploaded a haul.. more like a collective haul/ major ramble!! I know your more familiar with my music youtube channel & thats my main passion in life i absolutely love to sing.. & the side part of my character is fashion and beauty and party planning ... even home decor! Theirs so much to me that i want to share with you! by the way have you watched the haul video yet? getting used to the idea of speaking in front of the camera ...but i do feel a sense of happiness talking to you guys here online! So as promised here are some of the products i got! Enjoy my lovely friends !!
P.S. details and direct links all below! just click continue reading! xox


Huge Haul / Ramble - Rudsak Roots Dior Sephora etc

Here's a list of the things i got:
(if i found any of them online i added direct links!!)

Im going to try and go in order.....first up from 
Sephora

Bath & Body Works

Mac

Holt Renfrew

Starbucks

DeSerres

Marciano
leather pants
top
Leopard/Stripe dress

Rudsak
Hand warmers/gloves

Roots

Hope that helped tried my best to look for all the products some i couldn't find at all anywhere! And others although i couldn't find them at the store i bought it at i tried looking for links from other sites same product! 
Thanks for watching my video! Keep coming back for more videos! Any suggestions leave a comment bellow or on the video on youtube!

PSSSSSSTTT .... follow me on instagram for more fashion related photos!!!
& Facebook...

1 comment: