Wednesday, November 05, 2014

D R A M A T I C - Cut Crease Makeup

Holidays are around the corner!!!! my favourite time of year!!! It's almost here & with that being said i felt like it was time to start doing holiday inspired makeup looks...did you like this one? What would you like to see next? leave me comments here or on my comment section of the video on youtube! would you like to see a complete face tutorial?....eye brow tutorial? hair? Let me know!!! 
I really didn't realize how much fun it was to just sit in front of a camera & do tutorials! I absolutely love makeup it's a hobby of mine.... Although music is something un replaceable...i feel that makeup & fashion go well with music ...so well hand in hand! I really hope you enjoyed this look here are the products used for this look... remember you can use similar colours or different shades of browns... work with what you have makeup is beauty and art! enjoy!!!
P.S. Did you like the background cover? yup thats the song for my next video! keep a look out for that!! 


Dramatic Cut Crease Makeup Tutorial



PSSSSSSTTT .... follow me on instagram for more fashion related photos!!!
& Facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment