Wednesday, October 29, 2014

It's a RabiAnalicious show! - Get Ready With Ana

Hello Hello You probably know Ana on her youtube channel & for her designs! 90% of my outfits for my videos are her designs...did you just finished watching this video then you are probably still laughing! i know i am!! Ana usually never wears any makeup and she asked me to do her hair & makeup... she just wanted to feel "gorgeous" !!! & i hope i did a good job she kept mentioning how beautiful she felt.. so that made me feel happy! Did you like her makeup look? she wanted something day appropriate yet sexy with lots of liner! I hope you guys liked this look maybe try it! even if you don't have all the products i used you can still achieve this simple look! enjoy my lovely friend!! + direct link & video below!
P.S. Photos from the video... detailed makeup look... and list of all products used! enjoy xox


Get Ready With Ana - It's a RabiAnalicious show!


Here are some shots i took once the video was done!!!! She looks gorgeous right?





Here are some of the Products used:

Dior - Diorskin Pore Minimizer




PSSSSSSTTT .... follow me on instagram for more fashion related photos!!!
& Facebook...


2 comments:

  1. i just know i feel great, gorges. missfrenchy88 thank you ... u made me look and feel 10 years younger....

    ReplyDelete